- Bellezon Professional Charcoal Modeling Rubber Face Mask
Utilize the power of a heavy layer of Charcoal Modeling Rubber Face Mask and let your skin absorb all the nutrients and minerals for that natural smooth skin. Rubber masks are a step up from regular sheet masks. When applied the thick layer of rubber fully conforms to the shape of your face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation.
- Bacteria, toxins, dirt, and oil are drawn from the skin by activated charcoal. If it's a peel-off mask, it also acts as an exfoliator, removing dead skin cells. The end result is clean and clear skin.
- Charcoal aids in the treatment of acne and the appearance of blackheads, whiteheads, and skin conditions.
- Activated charcoal cleanses the skin deeply and draws out oil, dirt, and pollutants.
- A charcoal face mask can aid in the removal of impurities and dirt from your skin. Acne breakouts are reduced. A build-up of sebum (skin oils) and bacteria can clog your pores, causing breakouts.
Rubber Mask is a step above standard sheet masks. The thick layer of rubber conforms to the shape of your face when applied, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation. When mixed with water, alginate, found in kelp extract, transforms from a powder to a soft gel-like texture. This Rubber Mask detoxifies the skin by gently lifting away impurities and dead skin cells while delivering nutrients to the skin for immediate brightening effects. When used as a powder, charcoal masks can reach deep into your pores and suck out impurities while also allowing your skin to absorb all nutrients and minerals for naturally smooth skin.
How to use:
Empty the sachet into a bowl & add 50ml of Mineral water. Mix well with a spoon until it becomes a paste. Clean & pat dry face before applying the paste. Spread a thick & even layer all over the face, Make sure a thick layer is applied towards the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift & peel off afterward. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes until the mask becomes solid. Gently peel off the mask and rinse off with warm water. Patch test recommended.
Glucose, diatomaceous Earth.Kaolin, Calcium sulphate Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Charcoal powder & Fragrance.